Being part of a house group is a great way to really get to know people and to grow together in faith, through bible study, discussion and prayer. They are a place where we can share our joys, our concerns and doubts, and to explore what is really means to be disciples of Jesus in our daily life.
Most house groups meet alternate weeks between September and Easter. Themes for discussion and study are varied, but all aim to help us discover more of God’s love and to follow Jesus more closely in our lives.
The house group material for Spring is called “I Believe in the Church” From different angles the material explores what being the church means.
If you would like to join one of the house groups please contact Hazel Hanson or Olwyn Holden.
Current house groups
- Monday evening – led by Hazel Hanson
- Monday evening – led by Richard & Roxana Freeman
- Monday evening – led by Stephen & Liz Spain
- Tuesday morning – led by Ann Quick
- Tuesday afternoon – led by Joan Patton
- Tuesday evening – led by Adrian Brown
- Wednesday evening – led by Phil Lazenby
- Wednesday evening – led by Olwyn Holden
- Wednesday evening – led by Rosemary Cox
- Friday 12:45pm – at church with creche